Hi,

We are looking for *WPF Developer *for one of our known client In *MN *if
you are interested please respond to this email with you are word updated
resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : WPF Developer  *

*Location          : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration         : 6+ Months*

*Rate                : DOE    *

*Job Description:    *

Minimum Qualifications

Experience (6+ years of experience in the software, desktop or website
development industry)

-          Strong Communicator

-          Ability to work with teams in an Agile/Scrum environment

-          Recent experience working with the .NET framework 4+

-          Desktop development using  WPF and XAML

o   Custom UI controls

o   Multithreading

o   MVVM  frameworks

o   Attention to design details and user interface

o   Integration with 3rd party libraries

-          Experience with interfaces and abstraction layers

Bonus

-          Experience with hardware communication  (bluetooth, ANT+)

Experience in the health and fitness industry

*Thanks and Regards*

*Rishi*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
**www.Vensoftllc.com
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*