*Job Title:* Application Support
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Duration:* 8 months
*Please reply to ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*
A key component of this role will be to supervise the birth to 5 data
warehouse and child care licensing databases. These responsibilities will
require coordination and management of cross department and cross agency
teams. In addition the SQL DBA will be responsible for the physical
design, administration and optimization of DECAL database systems, to meet
agreed business and technical requirements. This individual is also
responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies
and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and
their accompanying software. This position requires a bachelor’s degree and
at least 5 years of direct experience in the field, as well as familiar
with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies
on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. With
little oversight performs a variety of tasks. Works as a member of the
DECAL IT and data management team. A wide degree of creativity and latitude
*Description of Position*
• Respond to and resolve database access and performance issues.
• Monitor database system details within the database, including stored
procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements
• Create required reports in response to business user needs.
• Provide technical subject matter expertise on database design and
• Provide technical input on the setup, configuration of database servers.
• Troubleshoot and handle database related issues and tracking them through
• Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases in
conjunction with data owners and department managers.
• Work with application development staff to develop database
architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and
• Create models for new database development and/or changes to existing
• Working with the DECAL Infrastructure team, install and configure
relevant network components to ensure database access as well as database
consistency and integrity.
• Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
• Plan and coordinate data migrations between systems.
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for
modifications to databases.
• Take ownership and ensure high quality, timely delivery of projects on
• Collaborate with application/database developers, quality assurance and
· Bachelor degree and the following.
· At least 5 years of experience as Database Administrator / Data
Architect / Database Manager preferably Microsoft SQL Server
· At least 2 years of experience working with various ETL/SSIS tools
· At least 1 year of experience working with SSRS
· Demonstrated experience in migration from Microsoft SQL Server
2005 or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 to Microsoft SQL Server 2012
· Extensive experience with database development across multiple
systems, applications or across an enterprise
· Proven experience ensuring technical integration of applications
· Ability to work as a member of a team for technology-based
project from initiation to delivery
· Experience in developing best practices, standards and enforcing
· Train and coach team members
· Demonstrated multi-tasking, and interpersonal communication
skills along with proven negotiation and co-worker relationships skills
· Commitment to quality and personal ethics
· Master’s degree
· Knowledge of educational data systems
· Certifications in the following: SQL Server, .NET, SSIS
· Understands business issues and objectives and uses this
knowledge to guide option specification, analysis, recommendations, and
* Thanks and Regards*
*Business Development Manager*
*Email*: *ta...@technocraftsol.com* <ta...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID*: *tapan_technocraft*
*Gmail ID: **tapan.technocraft*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.