*Job Title: Software Engineering - Senior C++ Developer*
*Location: Lexington, KY*
*Duration: 1 Year*
Interview process: Telephonic and Skype
We are looking for a software/firmware engineer with embedded programming
experience. Software engineers will be responsible for analyzing
requirements, design, development, and unit testing of embedded java
applications. This person must be self-motivated and a team player. This
person may also be responsible for development and maintenance of C/C++
embedded applications. Person must possess good interpersonal and
- BS in Computer Science Engineering or related experience.
- Experience developing in a UNIX environment.
- Experience with multiple CPU architectures in an embedded environment is
- 2 years of design / development of Object Oriented Software
- Strong Object-Oriented design & development skills in C++, particularly
with Design Patterns.
- Experience with development in the full software lifecycle
- Experience using a java debugger
- Strong team problem solving capability
- Technical leadership capabilities
- Experience with Linux C/C++ is desirable
- Experience with JNI is desirable
- Experience with GNU development tools (GCC, LD, GDB, etc.) is desirable
- Experience with CVS, Subversion or like library system is desirable
QualificationRating Nice to Have Desktop Web Tools Citrix
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.