resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : IBM Infosphere AdminLocation : San Francisco, CADuration :
06+monthsJob Description:-*IBM InfoSphere Admin   (IBM Information Server
Enterprise Edition – ( Datastage ) Stack)
Ensure high availability of the environments.
Failover activities (from primary to stand by)
Administration
Perform deployments
Provide best practices advice to customers and team members.
Specify solutions and articulate value to customers.
Good Experience in Setting up user security, managing sessions
Reviewing logs, scheduling activities, and managing assets.
Authentication And Suite Security
Stopping And Starting Information Server , Session Management
Good Expertise in Engine Tier Architecture/ Engine Tier Configuration/
Engine Tier Configuration/ Engine Tier Monitoring
Installation, Deployment, And Recovery
Information Services Console Configuration
Metadata Asset management
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*