This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Position: Sybase DBA*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
Ariba/SAP's Cloud Operations team is looking for a Senior Database
Infrastructure Engineer to evolve our cutting edge business network and
commerce applications which processes over $874B of commerce annually. This
is more than the total commerce processed by Amazon and eBay combined and
is growing at an exponential rate! As a key member of the production
operations DBA team, you will collaborate with other DBAs, systems
administrators, software engineers and production operations engineers to
support development, staging, and production databases in Ariba's OnDemand
Cloud services and global engineering teams.
We are looking for candidates, who are passionate about designing,
building, and maintaining simple, reliable, and innovative operational
infrastructure and having fun while doing it.
*What you'll be doing:*
· Providing database design and administration support for Ariba's
"five nines critical globally distributed cloud database infrastructure
· Analyzing automation, monitoring, and tools gaps in the database
infrastructure and design and building processes and solutions to address
· Learn and adopt additional database technologies such as Hadoop,
Oracle, SAP Hana, MySQL, and MongoDB to provide development and operational
*You will be successful in this role if you have:*
· Expert knowledge of SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise and SAP
Sybase Replication Server
· 7+ years experience administering large high volume geo-redundant
· Experience leading complex database deployments and projects
· Proficient in Shell scripting and at least one of the following
languages are required: Python, Ruby, or Java
· Tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
· Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond your own
· Ability and interest to learn and deploy new technology quickly
· Obsessively detail oriented
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics,
Statistics or related field
or equivalent practical experience
· Oracle, Hadoop, SAP Hana, or SAP IQ server administration
· Database geek
· Passionate and self-motivated
· Desire to not only maintain but improve existing systems
· Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability
· Advanced LINUX and UNIX skills and experience
· Familiarity with infrastructure automation using tools like Salt,
Chef, and Puppet
· Experience in a "continuous deployment " environments
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and drive them from the
ground up in a fast-paced environment
*· *Adept at using source code revision systems such as Perforce,
Subversion or CVS.
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com <sa...@erpanderp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.