Below is the Job Description, if you are Interested for below position,
Please let me know with details..
*Position : Java Developer*
*Location : San Atonio, TX*
*Must be US Citizen*
One of our top clients in San Antonio is looking for a mid level Java
Developer to join their team.
The client is in support of a federal program which is gearing up for next
This person will assist the current team in development as well as perform
maintenance duties where assigned.
5 years Java development experience utilizing web-based applications such
as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
• Experience with the following technologies, platforms and languages: J2EE
• Strong preference for 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field,
will consider 2 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by
applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals
and realize value
• Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates
high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving
• Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
*Phone: 732 694 6000 Ext 784| E-mail ID : vij...@astirit.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.