Hello Partners,

Oracle Developer
Midtown, NY
10+ Months Contract

Our Client located in NYC (Midtown) is seeking for an Oracle Data warehouse
Developer for a 10+ month contract. The ideal candidate will have previous
experience as a senior Data Warehouse developer in Front-Office or related
Equity/Derivative systems. The consultant will work with the team
responsible for the delivery of a strategic platform for electronic
connectivity of Equity/Derivative products.

If you have this background and you are available/interested please send me
an updated word copy of your resume with contact information, current
location, visa status and rate on C2C or W2 and *I will call you*.

*Please do not send me a resume without contact information. I will
disclose the name of the client only after I have spoken to the candidate.*

*Title*: Front-Office Data Warehouse Developer - Contract
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: New York, NY, United States
*Description*:

*Responsibilities: *

   - Development and Enhancement of Data-warehouse to be used for
   Regulatory requirements.
   - Able to coordinate with teams in other regions outside business hours.
   - Drive the project requirements autonomously.
   - Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to management &
   Business.
   - Write technical specification and document functional flows.
   - Communication and coordination with Business analysts and other
   technology teams.
   - Design data models as per project requirements.
   - Manage Data Quality Control and Data Lineage.
   - Monitor database performance, capacity.

   *Qualifications:*
   - Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
   - Data warehousing
   - Data Modeling
   - Oracle Advanced Analytics
   - Ability to analyze and improve queries
   - Knowledge of Oracle Data Dictionary
   - Worked on Data Quality Control/Data Lineage
   - UNIX, Scripting (Shell, Perl/ Python).
   - Exposure to Equity, Future and Options products & markets is big plus
   - Knowledge of Trade life cycle is big plus.

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com