*Redmond, WA *
*12+ MONTHS *
SharePoint Office365 Support position (see below) Please let me know if
you have any candidates who might be a fit for this role:
We have an immediate need for three share point office 365 support
resources to start right away which to grow to six. They need to have
excellent communication skills as they will be the frontline support for
all office 365 issues with Sharepoint.
I’m looking to staff a team for production support for O365 SharePoint
1. 3 – *O365 SharePoint online Tier 2 level support resources*
2. 5 plus years experience with SharePoint any version
3. Must have at least 2 years experience supporting O365 SharePoint
4. Strong troubleshooting and customer service experience
5. Should have experience working in a Helpdesk capacity
6. These resources will be providing the following but not be limited
a. Providing triage, troubleshooting and support to TMUS Site
Collection administrators and end users
b. Provide guidance regarding governance policies and directives
c. Educate users on SPO “how-tos” and refer users to available
d. Required to manage and effectively maintain cases assigned through
e. Required to effectively and collaboratively work with Tier 3 teams
to track and/or resolve issues to customer satisfaction
f. Support end users with new SPO custom requests, and/or site
collection build requests (Out of the box functionality no coding or
g. Become a Subsect Matter Expert with the TMUS SPO implementation
7. Effective time management skills, can work independently and in a
8. Work well in a team environment that is growing and maturing the
9. Willingness to learn and support new features, capabilities and
solutions that may be part of future roadmap
10. Ability to learn quickly is a MUST.
11. Nice to have O365 OneDrive for Business, Yammer, Delve experience.
*Phone: 732 694 6000 Ext 784| E-mail ID : vij...@astirit.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.