*UI with Core Java Exp*
(interview Phone then F2F)
Client: RR Donnelley
Seeking a User Interface Developer for our client RR Donnelley in
Warrenville, Illinois. The client will conduct a phone screen and then an
in-person to make a final decision. Below is the job description for your
*Senior UI Developer*
RR Donnelley is looking for passionate and motivated developers to be part
of a highly visible and strategic area. The Senior UI Developer will be
part of a feature development team in the Market Segment Solutions group
which is focused on developing and enhancing the functionality of the
Retail In-Store Marketing user experience. The Developer is responsible for
technologies to meet complex business requirements.
- Take a lead role in developing highly scalable and creative UI
customers and stakeholders.
- Works in multiple code bases to deliver end-to-end functionality as
part of a Agile/SCRUM and Lean execution model.
- Prototype experimental features to illustrate goals and possible
- Help design and build reusable CSS/JS frameworks and libraries to
- Develops and maintains automated software tests.
- Contribute in making UI and UX decisions by employing best practices,
great usability, and exceptional quality.
- Work closely with Product Analysts, UX Designers, and Java Developers.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to make the site better and higher
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills;
ability to work with minimum guidance and communicate technical concepts
clearly and effectively.
- Communicates regularly with users, other technical teams, and senior
management to collect requirements, describe software product features,
technical designs and product strategy.
- Provides support to their team’s applications and demonstrates a sense
of ownership for the systems-level production applications. Capable of
aiding and triaging complex production incidents.
web development experience.
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancements, and
- Solid demonstration of design and UX sensibilities; strong attention
- Prefer some experience in jQuery, Bootstrap, Kendo, LESS, media
queries, D3, Raphael, and mobile web design.
- 3-4 years of experience in large systems software design and
development experience, with moderate knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience developing mid-to-large sized web applications using Spring
MVC, Spring WebFlow, and RESTful web services.
- Previous experience in JSP, Python, PHP, Ruby, Groovy, etc and
knowledge of service-oriented architectures are a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.