Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.
*Position: Java Consultant (Web Application Developer)*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*VISA Status: No Constraints*
*Pay Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*
*No of Positions: 2*
Currently seeking a Web Application Developer to design, develop, and
maintain applications. We are searching for an individual with experience
in Java/JEE development, including Struts, Seam, JSP, Hibernate, and spring
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned:*
· Effectively and accurately communicate with management regarding
project status, issue identification and remediation.
· Deliver reliable and high quality code to meet requirements
within tight deadlines.
· Translate business specifications into a cohesive software design
· Modify applications and subsystems including bug fixes of the
code. This includes manual intervention to fix production aborts.
· Provide technical assistance to Client for future upgrades to the
development tools (such as Eclipse) and environments.
· Collaborate with Client to review punch-list/Jira items and
assist in making recommendations for fixes and enhancements to supported
· Test all application changes and prepare deployments.
· Assist Client personnel in providing support for all applications
· Assist the Help Desk personnel with troubleshooting any software
problems with the appropriate level of expertise related to the application
or any of it’s’ subsystems.
· Notify the Client Project Manager of any unresolved user problems
or other areas of concern.
· Strong background in Java programming language including JEE web
· Two years’ experience programming Web Services.
· Capacity to remain focused with task at hand as well as
· Works well independently when needed, as well as within small
project teams assuming a leadership role.
· Strong sense of ownership for assigned tasks and willingness to
go the extra mile when needed.
· Understanding of Object Oriented concepts, design patterns, and
modern application frameworks.
· Familiarity with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle.
Bachelor of Science-Computer Information Systems, Computer Science degree
or related discipline with 3-5 years of related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of experience and training.
· Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
*Demonstrable experience with:*
· Java/JEE Web application development using JSF, JSP, Struts,
Seam, Hibernate, and Spring framework components.
· HTML5, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
· JEE containers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss and/or other industry
standard JEE application servers
· IDE’s such as Eclipse
· Use of SQL to access and manipulate data in Oracle Databases.
· Application and understanding of Relational Database Concepts
· Understanding of all aspects of XML and XML parsers.
*Additional Desired Skills/Requirements:*
· Knowledge of Jasper and BIRT reporting tools.
· The candidate should also possess strong oral and written
communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player.
· The successful candidate will also be able to pass background
screening prior to employment
HYR Global Source Inc | An ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.