Position: iSeries AS/400 COBOL Developer-
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Length: 12 Months
Phone and Skype
iSeries COBOL Developer - we are seeking a Cobol Developer with deep
experience working in iSeries development experience working in interactive
design and screen development. If you only have experience in batch
development, this is not the role for you.
• Assist clients in business/technical specification gathering
• Work in conjunction with other Developers to deliver services
to the client.
• Function as a developer on design, programming and testing of
assigned project / tasks.
• Develop technical design specifications.
• Code and unit test in various languages and technical
• Support the system testing and client integration testing
efforts as required.
• At least ten years of iSeries Development in Cobol doing
interactive system development
• Deep understanding of interactive screen development
• Possess experience with applications within various
environments and platforms
• Experience should include mainframe and/or distributed
• Understanding of System Architecture and Data Modeling issues
• Experience working with SQL, CICS, JCL and MQ
• Experience in banking
• Understanding of project management with basic knowledge of
database development in DB2.
Interface development experience
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.