I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Java Developer in Raleigh,
NC. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12 Months

The chosen candidate will be working on our eServices initiatives, which
are all of our back office and payment applications as well as Web
Services. The chosen candidate will be working with internal and external
customers.

Provide direct technical support for the e-Business Center and e-Assistance
applications. However, support can extend to other web applications the
agency supports.
The selected candidate will participate in requirements, design,
development, testing, implementation, and maintenance support for the
e-Business Center, e-Assistance and other web applications the agency
supports.
Will work closely with other support team members to determine the best
approach to resolve issues as part of day-to-day support.  Issue resolution
will often require software changes and testing.
Will work closely with others as a team member in design, development and
testing of legislative and operational changes.

Java EE development experience including batch programming, servlets, JSPs,
web services, JSF and EJB, within a enterprise environment
Required 9 Years
Experience in object oriented development and design including the use of
UML, XML development, and experience in SQL development
Required 5 Years
Experience in MyEclipse or Eclipse, IBM RAD, Windows and UNIX scripting,
HTML and CSS, ANT, Maven, and Make
Required 5 Years
Experience with Service Oriented Application development, with DB2, Oracle,
and MS SQL server, IBM Websphere Application server.
Required 5 Years
Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, JBoss, .Net, Microsoft IIS, and Perl
Required 5 Years
must have effective verbal and written communication skills
Required 5 Years

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
(201) 588-9137  Phone