*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Big Data Engineer with MongoDB & NoSQL*
*San Jose, CA*
Data Engineer: The qualified candidate would help the team in architecting
and building a database solution to collect all vulnerability data across
and to show meaningful trends across the disparate sets of data. The end
product will have a dashboard that shows the current state of all
vulnerabilities and also trends of historic data.
The experience require
ments for the position is:
• 7+ years of experience in areas of *data management, architecture,
modeling and design. *
• Experience with *Enterprise Data Warehousing and ETL tools (like
• Experience working with *Hadoop, Hive and related technologies.*
• Extensive experience managing information within *scalable NoSQL
databases (example: MongoDB or CouchBase) *
• Strong Software development skills, preferably in NodeJS
• Good people and organization skills
• Top notch written and verbal communication
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.