*Here are our open contract positions need to* *be filled immediately*

Job: *PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor*
Location: *Tulsa, OK*
Duration: *6 month contract*

Interview: *Phone/Skype*

*Please reply to ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*

This assignment is slated to take no more than six months. If the
consultant is able to complete the assignment prior to that timeline there
is a possibility for a completion bonus which will be shared with our
partner.

*Looking for a senior Time and Labor consultant with extensive experience
in T&L Configuration, Rules, Security, and Business Processes. *

*Additional Peoplesoft knowledge should include:*
*· PS 9.2 Upgrade.*
*· PS Query.*
* · PS Payroll.*

The client preparing for a PeopleSoft upgrade and require a SME level
PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor Consultant to evaluate our current
fully-customized PeopleSoft 8.9 Time and Labor module and business
requirements to understand what needs to be implemented or considered in
the new environment for Time and Labor.

--

 * Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*