Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Position : IOS Developer *

*Location : San Jose, CA*

*Duration : 6 months +*

*JD:*

·         3+ Years of  native iOS experience

·         4 year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering

·         Good verbal and written communication skills

·         Good troubleshooting skills

·         Willingness to work in support environment and open to working in
shifts

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Take ownership of the issues (analyze and debug) and provide
resolution

·         Communicate effectively with the developers and in a timely manner

·         Provide suggestions to improve developer experience/ reduce
ticket inflow

·         Conduct brown bag sessions

*Good to have:*

·         Previous support experience

·         Knowledge on Java or Android

·         Experience working with Google APIs

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted