Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff *
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to CA and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidate*

*Position :SAP CO ExpertLocation: Houston,TXDuration: 4+ MonthsRate: $60/hr
on 1099 or C-C (All Inclusive)*
Required:
Min 10+ Years of exp in SAP CO required.
Strong in COPA with detail COPA config knowledge, Assessment cycles,
settlement, variance settlement, Settlement to Prof segment.
Strong in Product Costing with knowledge of MTO, MTS scenario, Sales order
costing, Sales order managed stock valuation.
Service order costing, settlement knowledge.
Internal order costing knowledge.

*Vincent  Karoff  - Technical Recruiter*
vincent.kroff@gmail. <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>
Gtalk :vincent.kroff
skype :syed.abdullah784