*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : TotalView Systems Admin with workforce management (WFM)
*Location : Kenosha, WI Duration : 9-12 Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Video conference *
*GC , USC Only*
· Develop and maintain IT infrastructure for various operational
areas related to workforce management (WFM).
· Configure and implement data and system integrations to enhance
WFM forecasting and reporting capabilities.
· Establish strong partnerships and serve as a functional expert
for assigned lines of business.
· Identify opportunities to improve process efficiency and enhance
· Design, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and support IT
functionality within the WFM environment.
· Analyze current and emerging technology. Identify problems and
recommend solutions to meet business needs.
· Leverage and participate in IT standards and best practices.
· Monitor and report on system usage and performance trends.
· Collaborate with various IT teams and business partners to ensure
optimal WFM system performance.
- Working knowledge of TotalView Version 4.6+ or comparable WFM
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field *preferred.*
- 5+ years experience with system administration and workforce
- Experience with TotalView SmartSync Suite, Forecaster and Scheduler
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.