!! Looking for Data Analyst in Des Moines, IA for 4 Months Contract !!

Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 4 Months

Interview Method: Face-to-Face (Skype if not local)

Skill Set: Expert with Data Import/ VB6 / SQL/ Nice to have ETL (QlikView
Expressor)

Data Analyst need--- Our client works with 4 different vendors who are
changing their software and processes, so our client needs to adapt.
These vendors have and use data sets/reports that they send to our Client,
in turn our Client interprets their data and breaks it down using their ETL
Tool (QlikView Expressor)
We need a Data import expert and they need to be experienced in the
following:
VB6
Microsoft SQL
ETL---QlikView Expressor is what they're using (Other ETL Tools will also
be considered)