Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Full stack web developers Location:    Broomfield, CO
Duration:    12+ months*

Job Description

Skills needed are - Full stack web developers proficient in ruby on rails
and javascript front end development. There is a HVAC hardware with which
this front end will interact.

*Desired candidate profile*

o 5+ years experience of full stack Web development using Ruby on Rails,
JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS3
o Web development
o MVC, object-oriented principles, design patterns with focus on
performance and scalability
o Experience with Home automation or engineering domain a plus. Or he/she
should be able to learn the domain very quickly

*Job description *

• Responsible for design, construction and testing of software components
that serve UI to the end user and/or interface with embedded HVAC
controllers or other systems and devices used to monitor and set up HVAC
control systems. Development platforms include PC, hand held devices such
as tablets, wireless phones, and embedded devices that serve UI.
• Requirements Analysis - Understand fundamentals of requirements analysis,
elaboration of component requirements to software requirements, provide
feedback in areas such as completeness, practicality, measurability and
testability.
•  Task Estimation - Prepare accurate estimates for all project assignments
and activities.
• Risk Management Possess and utilize an understanding of risk management
concepts, identification, ranking and mitigation strategies
•  Configuration Management - Possess a good understanding of basic SCM
process and use in everyday tasks. Understand and use SCM as it relates to
shared software components.
• Software Construction - Understand construction fundamentals; minimize
complexity, anticipate change, plan for verification. Make appropriate use
of planning, modeling, reuse and measurement. Peer Reviews and Inspections
Knowledge and use of formal inspection methods. Active participation in
design reviews and mentoring of peers in design best practices. Use of
formal design methodologies and notations such as UML. Understand and make
use of common design patterns.
• Testing - Understand the role and use of testing throughout the life
cycle. Create and execute test plans and test software at appropriate times
in the development cycle
• Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions,
learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified