*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Java Application Infrastructure Developer *
*Location : Midtown, NYC , NY*
*Duration : 18+ Months *
*Interview : Phone and Face to face *
· Client only wants candidates that have worked and supported
side* rather than the business side.
· Heavy on *deployment/release automation* within a heavy Java
· *Maven* project build tool is driving the whole build process.
· From *shell* *scripting* area - grep and its basic functionality.
- The Client team is responsible for developing and supporting systems
used for data management and provision across all business lines.
- Core areas of reference data coverage include client and counterparty,
instrument and product, corporate action related data, internal access
controls, and pricing.
- The team interacts with a wide range of internal clients across the
organization, including Operations, Equity and Fixed Income markets, Legal,
Compliance, Finance, Risk, and all other areas requiring reference data,
providing pragmatic and strategic solutions.
- The team has approximately 100 people, split across London, Mumbai,
New York, Japan and Singapore providing subject matter expertise,
functional and development capacity.
- Design, Develop, Test & *Release *common components to be used across
the reference data application development teams *within Infrastructure*
rather than business side.
- Provide an architectural design and review service for the reference
data team globally
- Provide a common design, development, build & deployment environment
to be used across the reference data estate
- Help to define and establish the various standard for the SDLC process
for the group
- Rapid assimilation and understanding of existing reference data
applications and technical environment
- Ability to work within a dynamic and challenging environment both
independently as well as within a team
- Challenge the status quo and bring innovation into the group based on
a varied skill set
- Java (J2EE)
- *Maven* project build tool is driving the whole build process
- From *shell scripting* area - grep and its basic functionality
- *UNIX Scripting – Korn, Bourne, C Shell*
- Knowledge of source control tools (SVN, Clearcase)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
*Skills - Desirable:*
- SQL particularly Sybase and ideally Oracle
- NoSQL experience
- Knowledge of PowerDesigner
- Experience working in IT in an investment banking environment, ideally
related to instrument and or client reference data applications
- Understanding other key reference data domains including Instrument
and Book Data
- Understanding of front to back reference data flows and the trade
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.