*Senior Network Engineer*
· Provide network infrastructure leadership and expertise across
data network services
· Provide leadership for converged voice and video services
· Contribute to the development of standards, procedures, best
practices and business processes
· Deliver regular reports citing metrics on network service.
· Contribute to creating and reviewing RFP responses involving
· Expert level understanding of LAN, MAN, and WAN architectures and
the design, installation, and operation of global multi-national networks
· Expert understanding of internetwork protocols like BGP, OSPF,
MPLS, PIM, IGMP
· Expert understanding of L2 protocols like STP, VSTP, MSTP, LACP
· Knowledge of new data center bridging technologies and unified
· In-depth WAN experience covering SONET, OCx, DSx, Ethernet Privet
Line (EPL), DSL/HSDSL and MPLS
· In-depth understanding of L4 – L7, specifically as it relates to
the configuration of local and global load balancing
· In-depth knowledge of DNS and DHCP
· Solid understanding of SNMP
· Experience and high level expertise in designing complex, highly
available, infrastructure solutions in a large-scale, multisite,
· IP internetworking and LAN Switching
· WAN circuits and protocols (MPLS, DWDM, Optimization)
· Dynamic IP Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, PIM Multicast)
· Expertise in inter-AS connectivity (eBGP, MPLS)
Ability to connect new technology initiatives to cost savings and ROI
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.