Senior Programmer Analyst (Teradata, DataStage and MicroStrategy)

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Chicago

Rate: Competitive

(I'll take people from IL, IN, MO, KY, WI, IO). They require a face to face

This position will be a senior Programmer Analyst working with the US
Business to design and deliver solutions that would enhance the US MA
projects, which are within the Global Data Warehouse Platform (Teradata,
DataStage and MicroStrategy)

Minimum of 3 years programming experience with MicroStrategy

Minimum of 3 years Market Analytics

SDLC expertise

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.