resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : SQL SSIS DeveloperLocation : St. Louis, MODuration :
06+monthsGreen Card or U.S CitizenRate : $40/-hr on C2C Job
written and oral communications skills
Strong ability to document business requirements and work with users
Proven ability to interpret data files and record layouts to map fields
between multiple systems and database tables
Strong knowledge of relational databases and demonstrated experience in
developing code
Strong understanding of database concepts
Strong ability to develop and test SSIS packages in SQL Server 2005/2008
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Proven experience with data transformation, transportation and cleansing
Proven experience creating project estimates and timelines
Resolves client data issues as level 2 support
Ability to define and execute rigorous test plans
Program management skills in timeline, budget and deliverable tracking
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*