Hi,

Hope you are doing well today !
Here below I do have an opening for Microstrategy Developer posiiton at IL.
The client needs only local canddiates. face to face is required..

*MUST BE CERTIFIED AND SOMEWHAT LOCAL TO CHICAGO*

Job Title: Microstrategy Developer

Expected Start Date: 07/1/2010

Expected Duration (mo): 6

Project/role description and skills required: Business Intelligence (BI)
Solutions Report Developer to work as a member of our team in the
definition, development and deployment of McDonalds business intelligence
solutions. The selected candidate will provide technology solution
leadership to our Microstrategy development team, ensuring that the solution
design and implementation meet the project objectives with respect to
functionality, performance, scalability and on-time delivery.
Responsibilities include:

Consultant will work closely with Business Partners to deliver BI
implementations utilizing many components of the MicroStrategy Platform.

Creates and implements technical designs to ensure that the implementation
will meet the business requirements Within a project, takes a leadership
role in providing comprehensive support, consulting and technical direction
in regards to Microstrategy development.

Must be familiar with MicroStrategy Architecture, multiple database
platforms and best practices.

Adapt and apply technical expertise and business process know-how to the
development of implementation methodology and best practices.

Additional information: 6+ years experience in a Data Warehouse/Business
Intelligence platform

6+ years experience in developing reporting application specifically using
Microstrategy business intelligence technologies.

Solid experience in leading development team on delivering business
intelligence solutions on the Microstrategy platform. Proficient in the
design, development, reports and dashboards objects.

Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation) to build
trusting partnership with business clients, development teams,

Candidate must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and have
the ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.

Previous Market Basket Analysis required

Previous retail experience a plus

6+ years hands-on experience working with MicroStrategy technology,
specifically targeting areas of schema object development, administration
and OLAP services,

Thorough understanding and experience working with an Enterprise Data
Warehouse and ETL technologies.

MicroStrategy Certified Developer (MCD) required

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information System or equivalent
experience is required.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.