resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Webfocus Reporting and AdministrationLocation : Phoenix,
AZDuration : 03-06 monthsGreen Card or U.S CitizenRequired Skills:-*Should
have overall 8  years of experience
Extensive knowledge about Webfocus Reporting and administration
Should have understanding of best practices.
Recommend performance and capacity planning.
Monitor and maintain Environment backup and restore processes.
Monitor and Report on Environment performance.
Maintain Environment access rights.
Ability to implement Webfocus based solutions.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*