Hope you are doing great!!! We have an urgent below requirement, matching
as per your experience and skill-set.
Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your *Updated
Resume* at your earliest convenience.
Please share the resume at *deepak....@nlbservices.com
*Position : Scrum Master Location : Bentonville, AR *
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Need Visa Copy *
Must Have Skills: __
· Agile certifications (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, CSC, SAFe SA, SAFe SPC
etc.), actively involved with Agile organization like Scrum Alliance or
· Minimum of 8-10 years of IT experience with 2-3 years of agile
delivery experience and 1+ years of Scrum Master/Agile PM experience
· Strong team management experience in past Waterfall/ Iterative
projects combined with 1+ years of recent experience as Scrum Master in
· Working experience with Agile tools like Jira, Calrity, LeanKit
Desired Skills: _______
· Retail Background is an added advantage
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Must understand the underlying principles of Agile methodologies
mainly Scrum, Kanban, SAFe and fundamentals of iterative development and
means to achieve incremental payoff of technical debt.
· Successfully conduct daily scrum standups, facilitate Sprint
planning meetings and coordinate Sprint reviews and retrospectives
· Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous
Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
· Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrumban,
Crystal, FDD, Daikibo etc. and can speak intelligently about them and
leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise. Also
should have adequate knowledge on Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Well versed with basic fundamentals of software development
processes and procedures
· Deep Understanding on the value of commitments to delivery made
by a development team
· Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
· Understand backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and
· Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented
environments, and better development practices
· Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum
practices and values to delight customers
· Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team
standards, tools, and best practices
· Experience with software development in a multi-team environment
· Must be collaborative in driving decisions
* Thanks & Regards,*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing
Desk Phone: *+1 (904) 371-3891*| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized Partner
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.