Hope you are doing great.
Please share your resume on ne...@tresourceinc.com for below position.
*Ab Initio Developer for either development or production support*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Location: **downtown San Francisco, CA*
*Technical skills : Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Ab Initio, Unix, Teradata
*Non-Technical skills: Good Communication, Professionalism*
• Work with engineers from disparate source systems for data acquisition,
transformation and data quality.
• Understand the structure and meaning of data coming in the source systems
through data profiling and applying business content to the data.
• Define business rules and transformations for data coming from source
systems into the data warehouse to match the business application of the
• Design and develop production level data loads into the data warehouse
that are optimized for fast performance and minimal maintenance.
• Design dimensional data models that work well with the other components
of the BI stack, like the database and reporting tools.
• Identify data quality issues and their root causes. Implement fixes and
design data audits to capture the issues in the future.
• Implement indexing and partitioning strategies that maximize query
performance based on how users access the data.
*Skills, Experience & Requirements:*
*• Minimum of 2-3 years of Ab Initio experience (GDE and EME) and Unix
experience • Minimum of 3-5+ years data warehouse and ETL processing
• Teradata experience preferred; Excellent SQL skills required
• Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical associates and
vice-versa a must
• Experience with ETL design and code development in Ab Initio
• Experience analyzing customer behavior data in a web-based environment or
operations-based data preferred.
• Interaction with computer systems and analytical tools supporting data
analysis (MicroStrategy preferred).
• Experience using rapid prototypes to develop information requirements.
• Excellent communication skills and professionalism are must
Thanks and Regards,
Neera Yadav | Technical Recruiter
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 825
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.