resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Informatica PowercenterLocation : Phoenix, AZDuration :
06+months*

*Need Green Card OR U.S Citizen only*

*Job Description :*Interact with business users to gather requirements and
interpret/create functional and technical Design document
6-10 years of extensive Informatica Powercenter experience
Played role Solution Architect/Technical Lead for at least 1 project
1-3 years of experience in Informatica PIM – Configuration, customization,
Import/Export mappings, Media Manager configuration
Should have good PL/SQL skills
Experience in Data Modelling and mapping
Have good communication skills
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*