Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to *ja...@tekmoxie.com
<ja...@tekmoxie.com>*

*Position    = SAP MDM Developer*

*Location  = Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration =  6 + months*

* Job Description:*

We are looking for a senior SAP MDM resource.  This candidate would have
the skills to work with any resource (Tech or Business), *write technical
specs, understand DBMS, ETL processes,* and have *solid understanding of
Data*

Quality fundamentals.

*Technical SAP MDM* developer to own technical documentations creations,
unit test, support system testing, outline and support implementation, and
perform all hyper-care efforts in multiple projects.

Thanks & Regards,

James Reddy | TekMoxie LLC

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

Email: ja...@tekmoxie.com| Phone: 917-775-7903 |

32455 Twelve Mile Rd, Suite 3297 Farmington, MI 48333 |

www.TekMoxie.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- *Philippians 4:13*

distribution is prohibited