We have an immediate opening for a *Sr. Web and Mobile Developer/* *iOS
Developer* from One of our esteemed client Located inNewton, MA.
*Job Title: Sr. Web and Mobile Developer/* *iOS Developer with Swift & MVC
.NET (4.0+) Experience*
*Location:* Newton, MA 02464
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Sr. Web and Mobile Developer – HEALTH RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY*
This is an opportunity to be a part of a company that truly makes a
difference in the lives of patients, providers, and health care as a whole.
We hire people who work closely with others, are detailed, organized, and
understand the project lifecycle – people who are smart and get things done.
We currently have a 6-month contract position available for a Sr. Web and
Mobile Developer to join our Software Engineering Team, working on both web
and mobile innovative applications. The ideal candidate is an excellent
team player, problem-solver, and someone who can lead by example.
As we are starting to move deeper into the mobile app space, we are looking
for a candidate who can demonstrate expertise in iPhone app development and
assist other engineers with advanced Swift programming and user interface
design. The same candidate will also be a seasoned web developer who can
confidently build or enhance MVC .NET web applications.
1. Significant experience with iOS mobile app development and solid
knowledge of Swift programming, user interface design, auto-layout, core
2. Familiar with App Store approval process as well as Apple
3. Knowledge of best practices for mobile security and efficient app
4. Experience with MVC design pattern, .NET (4.0+) – front end,
middle tier, and back end development
5. Strong HTML/CSS along with JQuery and/or other AJAX technologies
6. Experience with visual UI development a plus
7. SQL Server experience is preferred – creating tables, writing
1. Develop innovative solutions in a product development environment
2. Work in a faced-paced Agile Scrum environment
3. Ability to work on mobile app, web app, and/or web service
4. Work well on cross-functional team(s) with quality assurance
engineers, project managers, user experience architects, and subject matter
Phone : (781) 780 – 2939 |X 3001
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.