Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170*
*Role: SQL Database Administrator*
*Location: Secaucus, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months contract*
*MOI: Telephonic + Skype*
SQL Server 2012 Database Admin ...
SQL Server 2012 Database Administration
*Role Description *
1 Should be flexible to work in multiple RDBMS environment.
2 Offshore exposure in handling US,UK client. Responsibilities of handling
and troubleshooting the issue on more than 1000+ databases.
3 Flexible to work in shift (24x7) environment. Possess good communication
*1)Architect experience in following: *
• Database Administration SQL-Server 2005/2008/2012
• Backup and Recovery techniques.
• Performance tuning
• High availability solutions clustering, mirroring and log shipping
2) Hands on experience in Powershell scripting.
3) Should be Microsoft Certified.
4) Good Communication skills.
5) Skills to understand the client requirements and provide as is solutions
which includes good communications skills (email and verbal) too.
Good to have Oracle basic skills
1) Experience with IT Service Management Tools
2) Have good knowledge of any other RDBMS technologies like SQL Server,
3) Hands on experience in OID counted as plus point.
4) Service-now exposure.
5) Change Management Process.
6) Knowledge of ITIL Processes
7) ITIL V3 Foundation (beneficial) or comparable knowledge
Thanks and Regard’s
Enterprise Solution Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.