**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*
Job Title :
NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Duration: 12+ months ( Prefer Locals)
Interview: Skype or In-Person
*MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE*
MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN IN-PERSON, FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW WITH HIRING MANAGER
*• Years of experience *
*• MUST HAVE strong hands-on experience with Cisco ASA*
*MUST HAVE strong hands-on experience with F5 Load Balancers*
*• Experienced with Layer 2/3 switches, routers, VPN, Load Balancers
wireless, CSU/DSU’s, Firewalls, Network management utilities and TCP/IP
*• Experienced in supporting VoIP solutions*
*• Experienced with data and voice technologies/protocols such as TCP/IP,
DSL, VPN, Ethernet, T1, T3, MPLS, DNS, DHCP, Fiber/Copper Cabling*
*• Proficient experience using MS office products*
*• Strong problem solving skills*
*• Strong end user customer support*
*• Excellent Interpersonal skills*
*• Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills*
*• Cisco and other related technical certifications*
*Role responsibilities :*
• Provide second/third level support for network and escalates with carrier
and/or hardware/software vendors.
• Manage data/voice systems used throughout the enterprise.
• Ensures service levels are consistent with current business needs, and
plans accordingly for future business requirements.
• Ensure the control, reliability, and performance of all
network/telecommunications systems including the effective use of voice
over IP technologies.
• Track Monitor the overall integrity of the network and telecommunications
• Prioritize schedule and monitor assigned technical projects, developing
and maintaining comprehensive project plans/schedules, while using the same
methodology to provide senior management with accurate and complete status
• Provide teammates with assistance, and mentoring (where applicable) to
help promote, further educate, and enhance knowledge of the colleagues
within the Network/Telecom team.
• Act as mentor to junior network/ telecom support staff.
• Design, structure, and manage multiple diverse projects related to data
and IP voice systems.
• Perform installation, evaluation and performance of various vendor
products and enhancements. Maintains state the of art knowledge on network
• Research/assess available network/telecommunications technologies in
relation to the enterprise’s current and future needs.
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.