Hope the day is treating you well
Position:Hadoop /Big Data Engineer
Duration: 1 Year
• Be responsible for the quality, test plans and testing methodology for
• Contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of an
automation test framework.
• Develop QA environment for performing end-to-end testing and data
validation in different data layers.
• Develop and execute streamline QA build process for any development
work in Hadoop ecosystem.
• Work closely with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate
• At least 3 years QA or development experience in RDBMS with a working
knowledge of testing methodologies, automation tools and best practices
• 1 year testing experience in Big Data (Hive, MapReduce, Hbase, Sqoop
and HawQ), SQL, Oracle, XML and Shell scripting
• Develop and execute complex SQLs for data validation.
• Design, develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts using
tools like Selenium or Protractor.
• Analyze design requirements to develop and implement test automation
architecture and framework
• Must be able to work closely with development team, PMs, design,
support, and other key stakeholders
• Working knowledge in Java
• Familiarity or experience with any popular development and open source
tools for source control, build management, continuous integration like
Bamboo or SVN
• Experience in SCM tools (preferably Git, GitHub) and PM/defect
tracking tools such as JIRA
• Experience in Linux/Unix and windows environment
• Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and
understand new technologies
• Experience in Agile methodnology
• Excellent communication and analytic skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.