Hello Partner,

Greeting from *ASK IT Consulting*!!

My name is *Kamal Pandey* and I am working into* recruitment*. I would
highly appreciate if you can add me in your hotlist/consultant
list/Gtalk/YIM.

Many many thanks for your support.

*__**
With Regards,
Kamal Pandey
*Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting**
*You Ask, We Deliver!
Phone : 631-869-4702 ext-212
Fax No: 631-803-4488
Email : *kam...@askitc.com <s...@askitc.com>
Yahoo IM: komal_90pandey
GTalk: kamal.askit
*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at **rem...@askitc.com**
* <rem...@askitc.com>* **and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any
other person and any such actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should
carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask
IT reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent
to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address
may be stored on the Ask IT e-mail system.*