1 year plus contract
F2F in second round
Gc/Citizen - no EAD GC
The candidate will serve as a .Net developer in a team environment,
implementing web applications using technologies such as C#, XML, HTML5,
technical skills to work independently and collaboratively in a team
environment and good communication and interpersonal skills to work in a
customer-focused team environment. Candidate will be a member of an
experienced project team.
Qualifications the candidate must have:
- BS or MS in CS or a related field (or equivalent experience);
- 5 - 7 years of experience of developing web-based applications with C#
or other OO language;
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis
skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET
- Specific development experience with .Net 4.0, WCF, MVC;
- Experience with relational databases including strong SQL skills,
Design Patterns, etc.;
- Familiarity with source control, defect tracking, debugging etc.;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and in
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a
- Ability to manage workload within multiple projects, delivering
results within agreed deadlines;
- Proactively demonstrate new ideas and innovation.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge working with C# and .NET
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012 and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Extensive knowledge for JQuery and Ajax.
· Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Exposure to SSIS and SSRS a plus.
· Experience with ESRI’s GIS software a plus.
· Experience CMMI Level-3 processes a plus.
· Knowledge of Telerik and Resharper a plus
· Experience or understanding of web securities a plus
· Experience or skills using nHibernate Framework a plus.
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email
Resumes with complete information including rate and visa status are
Only If your resume is a good fit you will be reached via email or phone
You will be informed once your resume is submitted to the client
Once an interview is requested you will be updated
If no interview is requested and you don't hear back from us post
submission, your resume didn't pass the client's screening
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.