Please share the resume to *rohit.sha...@tresourceinc.com
<rohit.sha...@tresourceinc.com> or call on **408-709-1760; Ext: 647*
*Only OPT - EAD Required*
- *Job Title –T3 support Linux *
- *Location* – Waltham, MA
- *Need* – Immediate
- *Duration – Long Term*
Job Description as below –
• Be part of the 24x7 Tier 2 support team working in shifts.
Initial requirement is to support evening and night shifts
• Provide the first line of defense for field issues. Run the
basic problem isolation drill and escalate the issue to T3 if required
• Act as the coordinator during the process of troubleshooting.
Maintain a conference bridge, remote connectivity where T3 support can
gather more information
• Facilitate the gathering of requested information to T3
support, or vendors
Low Weight (Linux)
1. Linux Operating system awareness, knowledge of commands. No need
for knowing multiple flavors of Linux.
High Weight (Networking)
2. Knowledge of network protocol message flows (TCP/IP, HTTP)
3. Use of network protocol debugging tools such as tcpdump, wireshark.
4. Scripting experience is a PLUS: shell, Perl. Ability to automate
tasks, create reports.
5. Programming languages will be desirable. E.g. Java as the
Applications is written in Java on Linux.
- *The job has 2 shifts to offer: Evening Shift (4 PM to 1 AM) and
Night Shift (12 midnight to 9 AM). Team members distribute the shifts
between themselves as per convenience.*
- *It is a 4 day, 40 hour engagement per week. 3 week days of 9
hours and 1 weekend of 13 hours.*
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.