Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the *following 4 requirements below* , If you find yourself
comfortable with the following requirements please reply back with
the your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-693-3170

*1.      Role:  **QA Automation Tester** (**Selenium IDE Expert)*

*          Location:   Phoenix, AZ*

*          Duration:   Long Term*

*          MOI:          Face to Face *

*Need Local Candidate of Arizona, If not Local we can consider the Nearby
candidate and the expenses will be paid by the client*

Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Selenium Automation
·        Perform test automation analysis and design using Selenium.
·        Perform automation estimates.
·        Build and maintain test automation stubs/harnesses and frameworks
using Selenium.
·        Perform Selenium Automation code creation, testing, and
enhancement activities.
·        Identify and prepare test automation data.
·        Execute/maintain test automation scripts per test cycle activities
as defined in the test plan
·        Demonstrated experience building automation solutions with
Selenium Web Driver/Grid
·        Functional knowledge of Agile SDLC
·        Experience with automation in an Agile development environment
·        Minimum 3+ years experience with two or more of the following:
Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Groovy, JavaScript

*2.           Role: **Pega SSA (Senior System Architect)*

*              Location:         Florida or Phoenix, AZ*

*              Duration:        Long Term*

*              MOI:                Face to Face *

*Need Local Candidate of Arizona, If not Local we can consider the Nearby
candidate and the expenses will be paid by the client*

*PRPC Senior System Architect Job Purpose:   *Responsible for designing and
building components of application. Providing consultative guidance on all
project assignments.  Works as part of a project team to ensure that the
business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches
customer requirements.
Key Result Areas:
§ Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases;
delivering high quality deliverables.
§ Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user
acceptance testing.
§ Has an advanced understanding of the main features of PRPC.
§ Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application
functionality.
§ Complete work in time / effort budget.  Provide proactive update to
project leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy.
§ Provides regular updates to project leader on project progress and
outstanding issues.
§ Realization of business benefit
Core Competencies:
§ Architecture and Design of PRPC
§ Coaching Others
§ Consultative Skills
§ Decision Making
§ Domain Expertise
§ Enterprise Application System Understanding
§ Pega Expertise and Learning
§ Presentation Skills
§ Problem Solving
§ Process Management
§ Relationship Building
Experience Requirements:

Type of Experience and Minimum Number of Years:
5 years of progressively responsible experience or Masters with 2 years of
experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level
business solutions.

§ Experience in all phases of software development including design,
configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of
large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
§ Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to,
WebSphere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle,
DB2, and MS/SQL. With specific expertise in some of the above.
§ Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques
and principles.
§ Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
§ Industry or functional domain expertise.

*Training Opportunity:*
§ PRPC Fast Track
§ PRPC Boot Camp
§ CSA Certification
§ CSSA Immersion Training
§ CSSA Certification
8+ years
Pega CPM –System Architect
Need good communication and presentation skills
Ability to lead a team of Architects
Degree in Computer Science and IT

*3.              Role:            **Big Data Tech lead with Data Management
Experience *

*                 Location:      Florida or Phoenix, AZ*

*                 Duration:     Long Term*

*                 MOI:             Face to Face*

*Need Local Candidate of Arizona, If not Local we can consider the Nearby
candidate and the expenses will be paid by the client.*

Overall 8-9 years of experience.

·         Big Data & Java experience is mandatory

·         Experience in Big Data Tech stack - Mapr, Hive, PIG is mandatory

·         Must have Data Management experience in large DWH systems

·         Having Functional knowledge on Prospect Marketing and existing
customer marketing is a added plus

·         Willing to learn and experiment, should be self starter

·         Should be able to drive initiatives/POCS on their Own.

·         Excellent communication skills required

*4.                    Role:                **UI With Angular JS*

*                       Location:          Florida or Phoenix, AZ*

*                       Duration:         Long Term*

*                       MOI:                 Face to Face*

*Need Local Candidate of Arizona, If not Local we can consider the Nearby
candidate and the expenses will be paid by the client*

o   Strong in Frontend technologies with minimum 5 yrs experience
o   Minimum 1 Year Angular experience is must
o   Experience in UI Templating.
o   JSON/REST integration with
o   Should be experiences with KARMA/SINNON NPM Modules
o   SASS Experience will be added advantage

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Enterprise Solution Inc. *