Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: UI/UX Developer *
*Location: Glendale, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
We are currently seeking a UX / UI resource to fulfill a contract position
with our client in Glendale, CA. This person will work closely with
stakeholders to help gather and define UX requirements for each workflow as
well as understanding how the system overall fits together.
• Collaborate with core team on the how the information architecture,
navigational models, and task workflows fit together.
• Create work product as needed including annotated wireframes, user flow
diagrams, and graphical assets (possibly).
• Create information architecture standard components as needed.
• Optimize the design process to increase efficiency and decrease
• Bachelor's degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information
or Interface Design; Human-Computer Interaction; Graphic Design.
• Solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design.
• Proven success designing UI/UX internal applications. Consumer iPad
applications as well is a plus.
• Expert knowledge of OmniGraffle (preferred), Adobe Creative Suite, or
• Strong attention to detail.
• Conversant with CSS and HTML; technical knowledge a plus.
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.