*Immediate Need - Splunk Consultant- Chevy Chase, MD - 6 + Months *
Job Title Splunk Consultant
Location Chevy Chase, MD
Duration 6 Months
*Rate $50/hr !! Only Green Card OR US Citizens !!*
*Job Skills • Minimum 3 years of experience using Splunk in a 24x7
*Required Skills/ years of experience needed:*
· The Monitoring and Event Management Team is looking for a
Monitoring Engineer with solid understanding Event Management Framework,
Network Systems, Network Performance Management, Net Scout,.
· The candidate should be able to troubleshoot build service
monitors, dasboards, and configure alerting threshold.
· A strong knowledge in network infrastructure and protocol is
· Design, support and maintain Splunk cluster infrastructure to
receive logs from infrastructure and application services.
· Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and
maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms
· Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issue
· Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining
· Mentor and train Splunk users and administrators
· Participate as an escalation point for 24x7 operations support
· Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning
· Perform other duties as required or assigned
· Design core Systems performance and troubleshooting logs
· Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
· Proven track record of automating processes and procedures
· Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on
· Ability to work as part of a global network team
· Minimum 3 years of experience using Splunk in a 24x7 environment
· Broad industry knowledge of application monitoring and event
· Ability to program in Python, Perl, Shell and C++ is desirable
· Understanding of cloud-computing concepts
· Understanding of Network Firewalls, Load-balancers, and complex
· Basic understanding of AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows operating
· Experience with C/C++ coding and design is a plus
· Outstanding verbal and written communication is a must
· Able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, enterprise environment.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Scott Norman- IT Recruiter,*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945,*
*E-mail: scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>*
*URL : www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>*
*Princeton Forrestal Village*
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200*
*Princeton - New Jersey 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.