Technical Product Manager
Sunnyvale, CA -- LOCALS OnLY
The Technical Product Manager will drive product vision and define
roadmaps. They will be responsible for bridging technology and business to
drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to
· Lead design, development, and deployment of products ensuring quality and
· Synthesize requirements and drive the product roadmap and processes
· Work with engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process.
· Analyze data to provide actionable insights specifying for current and
· Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
· Work directly with key stakeholders to understand requirements, drive
adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system
* Develop and implement a company-wide change management and launch plans.
· Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the
* 3+ years of experience driving product vision and leading a team to
deploy innovative solutions
* 2+ yrs in a fast paced environment in online and/or retail environments
* BA/BS in Engineering/CS/EE or a related technical discipline a strong
* Proven successful experience bring product line to launch.
* Knowledgeable in technology.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills along with strong desire
to work in cross functional teams
IDC Technologies Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
*Contact :* 408-457-9399 *EXT-* 2052 *,* - *Official*:
a...@idctechnologies.com <ashw...@idctechnologies.com> - *Ymail/Gtalk*:
aatul.recrui...@gmail.com <ami.jaiswal...@gmail.com> *URL-* .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.