Please reply navneet....@nlbservices.com

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                       senior business system analyst*

*Location                        Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration                         12+Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                                  Telephonic +Skype*

* SKILL:*

*Desired Skills & Experience*—

Domain experience is ended is ( Know your customer (KYC))

Strong people and communication skills (ability to work with multiple
stakeholders) (6+ years) -Ability to work with ambiguity; ability to lead
where necessary (6+ years

Specific Skills:

Partner with stakeholders to gather business/user requirements for
development, design workflows that integrate directly into business
operations and systems

• Develop implementation plans to effectively deploy new solutions, promote
user adoption, and evaluate the effectiveness of the BI/Analytics program.

• Create project and process specifications for new workflow tool. Provide
timely and accurate documents and communication to project team.

• Identify and implement process improvements, and drive quantifiable
results through facilitating interaction across functional areas as needed.

• Solve highly complex business process and system-related problems,
resulting in timely and accurate document reporting and project team
communication.

 • May provide people and/or organizational leadership. Provides feedback &
coaching and may provide work direction.

*Navneet vij*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: +1 (904)-371-3168 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

Gtalk: navneet....@nlbservices.com |WEB: www.nlbservices.com