Hope you are doing well.
This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format
*Role-----Network Engineer *
*Location----Dublin, OH & Waukegan IL*
· 8-10 yrs
· Good exp in network security Architecture
· Appropriate security certifications preferred, including CISSP,
CCNP, CCSP, F5 System Engineer or equivalent.
· Cisco ASA,
· F5, Cisco Ironport , Bluecoat Packet Shaper and Aruba Clearpass
· Provide Planning, Design, implementation and support of network
· Hands on experience with installing and troubleshooting Cisco
Network Infrastructure, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, and
other security technologies
· In-depth knowledge of configuration of Cisco routers, switches,
· In-depth knowledge of F5 Big IP, LTM, GTM and ASM.
· In-depth knowledge of OSPF, BGP and ACLs.
· In-depth knowledge of VPNs.
· Provides upgrades and optimization of various network security
· Analyze log files, performance issues, and the production
environment for mission critical systems
· Provide 3rd level of support for enterprise network/security
· On-call responsibilities as assigned
*Ranjith Kumar *
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.
Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.
Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>
Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.