Very urgent DIRECT CLIENT OPENING. *Please send resume at ds...@dsscorp.com
Role: Oracle BPM Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: 6-12 Months
*Rate: $52/hr on C2C*
Oracle BPM Developer qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science;
• Five years of work experience in a related field, seven years of
• Three years of hands on experience with Oracle BPM, with an emphasis on
process engine and the process API (PAPI) work
• Expertise with Oracle BPM (AquaLogic BPM / ALBPM) suite, including
• Expertise with BPEL and BPMN notations.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.