*Position : Data SecurityLocation : Hagerstown, MD or Atlanta, GaDuration
: 6+Months Contract*
*Responsibilities*• Responsible for installing, agents for Vormetric
• Implement corporate policies into digital polices for multiple OS, Linux,
AIX, Windows and database for DB2, SQL, Oracle
• Configuring, tuning and troubleshooting policies Vormetric
• Adhere to Information Security policies such as data loss prevention,
data access management, event monitoring, data loss prevention, and
• Evaluate, implement and support information security related technology
• Respond to information security alerts and analyze events for appropriate
• 2-5 years supporting Information Assurance or Data security tasks
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Proficient in Vormetric Data Security Management Console
• Experience with multiple Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX, AIX, HADOOP
• Experience with multiple databases: SQL, Oracle, DB2,
• Excellent verbal, written skills
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes
in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Amer Ali -|| IT Recruiter-|| ITBrainiac Inc.
|| Direct : Direct: 609-423-4147
Princeton| New Jersey, 08540
Gtalk: Ameritbtalent /amer....@itbtalent.com|Website: www.itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.