Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: VMware Engineer With NSX
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months !!

NOTE:!! Must Need Locals For F2F !!

Job Description:
·Knowledge in VMware View / Horizon as the first part of the migration will
be in the Horizon Environment
·Strong VMware knowledge 5.0 and 5.5 environments
·MUST have done Virtual Switch to Virtual Distributed Switch Migrations in
VMware
·Excellent and communication people skills as this person will be working
with multiple teams to schedule migrations
·Knowledge of VMware NSX

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.