Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Role:** Infrastructure Consultant,*
*Position Type : Contract*
*Duration of Hiring: 6+ Months*
*Work Location: **Bentonville, Arkansas*
As a Architect, you are an expert at designing the infrastructure architecture
and also contribute to different phases of infrastructure implementation
lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in; you will define the problem,
propose and refine the solution. You will also lead the design,
configuration and implementation of the overall solution. You will
contribute to guide teams on project processes, deliverables, training and
internal capability-building and help detail the project scope. You will
have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable
our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
· 8 + years of relevant experience should include design,
implementation and operations support of the following:
o Scripting languages (Perl, Shell)
o Secondary skills :
· Strong communication skills required (oral and written)
· Good coding skills in Java and Puppet to meet the requirements.
· Troubleshoot the environment and identify the root cause of the
problem and proposes the resolution.
· Automation of infrastructure build activities
· Ability to cross skill on the technologies required for the
· Capacity planning and Sizing.
· Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate
using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
· Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to
provide after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high
profile issues or complete critical path projects.
· Experience in a Retail domain environment.
· Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different
goals together and facilitate productive discussions.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Excellent collaboration skills to effectively communicate with
both business and technical IT teams
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great
importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: **suren...@softhq.com* <suren...@softhq.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.