Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Job Title: QA Automation Tester*
*Location: Glendale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*H1B is also ok but prefer to GC/CITIZEN.*
*Local candidates only please!*
This candidate will perform complex testing functions and tasks, as well as
perform analysis of requirements, test coverage and impact of proposed
• Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business
requirements and identify existing or potential issues
• Create and maintain testing deliverables based on user requirements and
• Tests software in accordance with established quality standards prior to
implementation to ensure proper operation and freedom from critical defects
• Analyze test results in order to report any defects, bugs, errors or
• Communicate testing progress, test results, and other relevant
information to management.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
• Minimum of 4 years in Quality Assurance – Desktop and mobile testing
• Experienced in designing, writing and executing automation framework /
• Strong knowledge of SQL queries
• Automation tools – QTP, Test Complete, Selenium
• Scripting - VB scripts, Java scripting
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems or
equivalent business experience
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in web services testing highly desired
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.