*Location –New York, NY *
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
*Must have 13+ years *Sybase* expertise with knowledge of Sybase 15, 12.*.*
in Solaris and Linux environments
Must have solid knowledge of *Sybase* Replication, Direct Connect, Oracle
Rep agent, CIS, Heterogeneous Replication, etc.
Must have solid knowledge of *Sybase* IQ
Must have solid troubleshooting abilities
Must have excellent performance tuning skills
Must have strong scripting abilities using *Pearl**, KSH, etc*
Must have strong background in Data Modeling, Application Integration
Must have 5 + financial experience with Equities/EQ Derivatives back ground
Oracle or MSSQL knowledge is preferred
Excellent communication skills
**Note: This is a short term Project and person should start immediately and
need to work independently and deliver the projects.
*Project tasks that will be worked on: *
*ECCD Database Management*
*Scope of work for ECCD database environment*
· 4CMC Migrations (20+ servers)
· RDS Migrations from mccprds1 (20+ servers)
· MFN migrations (20+ servers)
· Linux and Sybase 15 Deployment (20+ servers)
· DB Hygiene
· SOX compliance
· Database migrations as per the plan and approved by JPM team lead.
· Deliver new Linux and Sybase 15 systems deployed
· Implementing and setting up standard monitoring tools across all
· Making sure all the systems are SOX compliance
· Helping with BAU production
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Resourcing Specialist
Phone: 678-261-5220 Ext: 312
Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at