Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to hemant.si...@infogium.com.
*Location: Waltham, MA*
*12 + month Contract*
*Interview – Phone Screen and face to face*
*Principle UI Engineer*
art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include
implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all
client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual
elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both
sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
*About the Team*
The team is chartered with developing mission critical products for our
cloud offering using cutting edge technologies.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX
team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting
improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
• Education – BS CS or equivalent
• Experience – Typically requires a minimum of 8‐12 years of
related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 7-10 years with a Master’s
• Solid understanding of web markup, including *HTML5* and
• Highly skilled at front-end engineering using *Object-Oriented
Angular, Prototype, Dojo, Backbone, YUI*
• Proficiency in unit testing tools like Jasmin
• Experience with *XML* and *JSON* technologies.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial
page updates, and *AJAX*
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
issues and ways to work around such issues
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
Git / SVN
• Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and
• Proficiency in building reusable components and modules
• Excellent Design skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.