*Hi,*

*Good Morning!*

*My name is *Kamal from ASK IT Consulting I have below requirement with my
client if you are interested please send me your updated resume with
expected rate ASAP.

*Oracle Financial Application Tester*

*Miami*, FL
6 Months Contract to hire

*Need EAD/GC/US Citizen Only*

* *

*Strong QA testers with strong experience around *Oracle financial
applications and a background in accounting.  Needs to have at least 1-2
oracle implementations under there belt, client is currently on 11.5.10.

*They need 2-3 resources*

   - *MUST have an accounting background. This is essential in order to
   effectively interact with the Business Analysts and Business Users. Have the
   candidate speak to his accounting background.*
   - *MUST be proficient in some Oracle Financial Applications. WFS
   currently uses the following apps: GL, AR, AP, FA, CE, PO, OM, INV, Adv
   Collections, Credit Mgmt, BI Publisher and are currently implementing Oracle
   PA and XTR. Candidate certainly does not need all of these but any
   combination would be good. Have the candidate emphasize his Oracle
   Financials experience.*
   - *MUST have prior QA experience. I would claim that any functional
   Oracle consultant has performed more than their share of QA testing during a
   typical implementation but WFS wants to see it on a resume. Make sure the
   are prepared to speak specifically around any QA testing experience.*

*      *1.     Strong verbal and written communication skills

*2.     Strong Oracle 10g and above implementation*

*3.     Strong Financials and/or Tax background*

*4.     5 + as formal QA Analyst – manual – strong documentation.*

* *

* ---*
*With Regards*
*Kamal Pandey*
*IT Recruiter*
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 631-869-4700,** **Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com*
Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at rem...@askitc.com and
delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or
distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
Ask IT e-mail system.*

* *

* *